Pages

1.16.2012

Musical Beds....not as fun as the classic- I assure you!


Someones been sleeping in my bed...and it isn't me! I went from my bed with Chloe sick next to me with 104 temperature, to Max's toddler bed in his room, back to my bed again, and then in Chloe's bed with Max! I haven't had a full nights sleep in about 2 months! This is crazy! Max was sleeping through the night at 5 months old- now I'm waking up like a have an infant here. Someone once told me to "put your big girl panties on" and I think I'm going to have to do just that and show some tough love here! I'm so tired! I think I'm a sleepless night enabler! Once everyone is better here, its time to get back to basics and sleep in your own damn beds! Is that tough love enough?

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the book covers this! Did you read it, he never failed you before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to bust it out! My mom said the same thing.

    ReplyDelete