Pages

1.04.2012

Another embarrassing before- but a nicely organized after!

            Not too bad- but definitely not organized

Max's drawer before adding drawer dividers

Max's drawer after adding Good Grips drawer dividers

I told you I'd be posting another drawer today! This is an easy fix for a messy drawer. No matter how many times I refold the clothes in the drawers, they keep getting messy! I have seen this product again and again and finally bought them. I'm so happy I did because the drawers look great and it will be much easier finding Max's clothes.  I separated short sleeved tees, long sleeved tees and his sweats. I did 2 of his drawers and now I'm addicted! I want them for all of the kids drawers!



Purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara! Just got caught up on your blog again! Keep the storage tips coming- especially for toys! I'm in the process of having to figure out some major toy organization after Christmas. I'll text you- we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete