Pages

1.05.2012

Industrial wire toy storage I love!

  I knew I had to order this for Max's room as soon as I laid eyes on it! His room is modern so it actually added to the look of his room. I love the industrial, raw look of it.


  I was worried it wouldn't fit many toys, but it does hold a lot. This is a piece he will have forever. Its very masculine and not childish at all. Later in life, he can use it for DVDs, magazines, books, Cd's...the possibilities are endless for this storage unit. I truly love it! It looks so cool in his room. I purchased it from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child.

 I'm considering buying the matching piece below since its on sale as well. I love how it mounts on the wall because Max's room is very small and we have limited space remaining.


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment