Pages

12.24.2011

Celebrate the sane way- with Sangria!

Getting through the holidays can be tough. Cleaning, cooking, cleaning again- all while managing the kids and company. I plan on enlisting a little help from Bethenny Frankel this year! Skinnygirl Sangria is the best Sangria I have had...and I've been known to have my share! With all the eating going on, why worry about the added calories of alcohol when your not even skimping on taste. The bottle isn't that big- so grab 2- or 3 if you plan to share! I wasn't much of a fan of the Skinnygirl Margarita- it gave me a really bad headache every time I tried it so I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing the sangria is. Drink up and be merry!! Merry Christmas from my family to yours!


http://familyspice.com/family_spice_recipe.php?recipe_id=110

No comments:

Post a Comment