Pages

12.04.2011

Holiday dress that works overtime!

  My family is small so we keep the holidays low key. I basically have it in my home every year so that the kids have their toys and I can nap Max. Because of this, I don't overdo it on the kids outfits. I like to keep them comfy. When I found this dress in Nordstrom, I knew it was perfect for Chloe who is 4. It can also be worn again since it isn't too holiday-ish...an added bonus to this beautiful dress!

Dress by Little Mass $88.00

Beautiful smile- by Chloe!

All pictures taken by Jolie Creative Photography

7 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! We do casual for the holidays and I like it, comfy for the kiddos and like younsaid they can wear it again!

    I found you non the blog hop and look forward to following you, I hope you can return the follow.

    http://www.rahkers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!!
    I will return the follow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Taa... luv the new blog..Chloe and Max look absolutely adorable..
    So happy for you ,.. keep the posts coming.

    Maddy's Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of how long your daughters hair is! My daughter is four as well and her hair is getting longer but still nowhere near that long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You! It will grow! Most of the girls in her class have shorter hair with the exception of 1 or 2.

    ReplyDelete