Pages

12.31.2011

Nutritional cookies that are good for your kids!


All my kids seem to want to eat is junk food! It kills me because I was so proud of how well I fed them. I nursed both of them for close to a year and fed them only organic foods for the first year of their lives. Chloe's first taste of sweets was her birthday cake at her first birthday party. It was her fall from grace! Taking after her mom (guilty as charged!) she is a chocolate lover! Max followed our path- a lot earlier than Chloe. How can you refuse one child sweets when the other one eats hers? Anyway, WhoNu? is a brand of nutrition rich cookies that taste just like a regular cookie! The difference? WhoNu's cookies have as much fiber as a bowl of oatmeal, as much calcium and vitamin D as an 8oz glass of milk, as much vitamin c as a cup of blueberries, as much iron equal to a cup of spinach, vitamin E equal to 2 cups of carrot juice, as much vitamin A as an 8 oz glass of tomato juice and finally, as much vitamin B equal to a cup of cottage cheese with fruit! I kid you not! I bought the chocolate chip and vanilla cookies. The kids love them. These cookies take the guilt out of giving my kids the sweets they love! Check out the other cookies they have to offer at WhoNu?

No comments:

Post a Comment