Pages

12.28.2011

Baby Alive review


Chloe kept seeing the commercial for Baby Alive and asked Santa for the real baby that eats, poops and pees! I knew this was going to be one of the gifts that would make her so happy- so of course I got it. I had no idea what I was getting myself into! I feel like there is a third child in my house! She wants to feed it all the time. The doll comes with 2 packages of food that lasts 2 feedings and only 2 diapers- which HAVE to be changed right after she eats! So I already had to go out to buy this doll more diapers- which are not so cheap. And now, she has no food left. I mean, c'mon! I really don't want to be running around even more to get the things this baby needs when I'm doing it enough for my actual kids! It is very cute. Chloe is very happy (as you can see in the above photo) but it definitely requires more than what it comes with- constantly,like a real baby. I hope she gets over the feeding/changing part soon and can enjoy the doll without all the upkeep. Its looking doubtful right now because its so new...hopefully the novelty wears off a bit! If your ready for all the upkeep of this doll, its very cute. If not, try another doll that requires less maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Madison got it too but I did not take it out of the box yet. I don't have time for another baby so I may be hiding this in the attic for a few more years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take away the food Gi- She'll never know it came with it! She can still touch the bracelet & listen to her talk. She'll still love it.

    ReplyDelete