Pages

11.03.2011

So happy with my Name Bubbles- definitely a great buy!

My 4 year old started Pre- K in September and everything has to be labeled. I didn't want to write in all her clothing or her backpack. I googled away and came across Name Bubbles. I was apprehensive because I never thought the labels would really wash well...well, I was wrong and I'm happy I was!! I bought the Pre- K package. It comes with enough labels for everything and then some. I even use the shoe labels for her ballet and tap shoes. I have labeled all of her jackets, sweaters, backpack, lunchbag and shoes!! I have washed her jackets quite a few times already and the labels have held up really well. If you want neat labeling that stays intact, go for Name Bubbles....worth every penny.

Many color and design options to choose from...& It's fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment