Pages

11.08.2011

Pasta with 1 full serving of veggies that kids will actually eat!!

Like myself, I'm sure many of you out there are always trying to get veggies into the bellies of your children- NOT an easy task! On my last food shopping trip, I came across Barilla Piccolini wheels with zucchini and spinach. This enriched zucchini and spinach pasta blend offers ONE FULL SERVING OF VEGGIES!!! I will warn you, they are green in color- something I was worried about. Once I mixed the mini rotelle with sauce, I could hardly see the green color and my kids didn't notice at all!!! They also have mini farfalle with tomatoes and carrots and mini pipe with carrots and squash. I haven't tried the last two but plan to. I feel so much better serving my kids pasta that have a full serving of veggies!! I hope your kids enjoy it as much as mine do!



Kids also enjoy the miniature size!!

No comments:

Post a Comment