Pages

11.14.2011

Peanut free "peanut butter"

When I discovered my daughters Pre-k classroom was a nut free environment, I knew I was going to have to dig deep to find things for my already fussy 4 year old to eat. I explained my situation to the manager of Wild by Nature while food shopping, and hit the mother load when he told me he had a peanut allergy himself. He suggested trying I.M. Healthy Honey SoyNut Butter. He said if my daughter didn't like it he would refund me. I was a little sketchy but I tried it. I made a P B & J on whole wheat and cut them into little hearts with the pampered chef cutters I mentioned previously. Both of my kids ate the "peanut butter" without saying a word! I sent her to school the next day with a note to the teacher explaining that it was peanut free. I am so happy to have come across this product and that my kids both really enjoy it.

Looks just like peanut butter & jelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment