Pages

11.16.2011

Breading trays make life easier

I'm sure like most of you, I have a hard time finding time to prep food and to cook it. Between my demanding four year old with endless questions and my demanding 2 year old that always wants me to "picky uppy" its a near impossibility!. I purchased these breading trays that come in a set of 3 from Williams Sonoma. They make breading chicken cutlets SO MUCH easier. I don't even mind breading them anymore. I pre- bread them and then store them in the last tray wrapped in clear wrap. I then stick them in the fridge until I'm ready to bake or fry them. One less thing to do when dinner time rolls around. They were a little over $30 but I promise you they were worth the money. Pampered Chef also sells them (not in stainless steel) for a lot less money.



No comments:

Post a Comment