Pages

8.25.2014

Kidecals Name Labels



I cannot believe I am getting ready for back to school! I have mixed emotions about this. I love the carefree lifestyle of the summer. Summer allows us to stray from the routine that comes with the school year, kick back and enjoy the kids. I'll miss waking up and lounging around with them, spending days on the beach…just walking to the beat of our own drums.

I do, however, love labeling school stuff!  I label jackets, any clothing that can be removed, lunch items that can be lost, backpacks, folders, notebooks…etc! Kidecals makes this task a lot easier! There are so many labels with great prints to choose from. They are both washer and dishwasher safe! They are highly durable and will surely last the school year. 

The kids were so excited to get their kidecals in the mail. Max's comic book kidecals go with his Spiderman theme. Chloe's multicolor chevron print is so girly and pretty.




Kidecals offers free shipping on all orders! Receive 15% off of your order by signing up for their news letter, liking them on Facebook, or adding them on Google+. 





4 comments:

  1. appreciate your writing because you described really well. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, good job! Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete